Wednesday, October 5, 2011

How to Look Like a Complete Moron

Well last night I managed to accomplish the title of this post. I planned on going hunting yesterday afternoon. Took my shower and started to get ready. As I'm putting on my clothes, I realize my gloves and face mask are missing. Dangit, they're still in my car, which my dad borrowed.  Guess I'll just go out without them. I should be ok. Oh that's right, I need my wallet. Wait...where's my wallet? Look all over the house for it. Can't find it. Did I throw it in the washer on accident? I stop the washer mid cycle and pull out all the clothes. Nope. Not there. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait.
So I wait. Dad gets back with my car and I go to get my stuff. Gloves, check. Face mask, check. Wallet...uh oh. Not in my car. DANGIT!!!! Look all over the house again. Still can't find it. Go to check my car again. For some reason I pat my backside and lo and behold, there's my wallet. I never put it in the back pocket of my overalls. Well, apparently not never.
I can go hunting now at least. So I go hunting.
I'll tell ya what, there should be a cut off date for mosquitoes. There's absolutely no reason for those tiny little vampires to be flying around this late in the year. So I do my best to sit still. Very difficult to do while being incessantly impaled. Needless to say, I didn't see any deer. Oh well.

Related Links
This is what I felt like last night
Could have used this yesterday
I should probably invest in one of these

No comments:

Post a Comment