Thursday, November 3, 2011

Help a Fella Out.

I consider myself an artist. I would honestly love to be able to make a living with my artwork. Unfortunately, I have a very tough time finding people who are actually interested in paying for my art. I know a lot of that has to do with the fact that I really don't have a "network" to help spread the word about my talent. I'm also pretty much limited to pencil drawings or pointilism using pen and ink.
It would be wonderful to find people that wanted something specific and work on a commission basis rather than making a lot of stuff and hoping to sell it.
All that being said, this post is basically a shameless self promotion. Here are some examples of my work.



At the moment, I don't have any pencil drawings available to post, but I'm just as good at that. Also, I can draw or pen and ink anything, not just wildlife. Animals happen to be my favorite subject so that's what I do for fun. But I can do landscapes, still life, portraits, pretty much anything you could want.
If anyone is interested in having work done or has any questions, feel free to email me at looneygrant@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment